Mumbai: Following carefully at the heels of linking financial institution debts and PAN with Aadhaar, the government is now making plans to mandate the linking of Aadhaar with all land facts below the Digital India Land Records Modernization Program (DILRMP). According to a record in India Today, this is a step in disclosing became houses and making land data obvious.
The quoting of the 12-digit specific identity number will make it easier for authorities to become aware of proprietors. It will easily display if the owner is a Benami owner or now not. It can even make sure less difficult to get entry to financial institution loan provisions and crop insurance for farmers. The primary government has asked all state governments and Union Territories to digitize “land statistics, mutation information, sale and purchase facts from 12 months 1950- of any immovable property (see section 2 of the Income Tax Act 1961 and finally amended) including land (agricultural and non-agricultural), houses (impartial or Society), etc. by using 14 August 2017”.
The relevant authorities’ letter.
The crucial authorities have similarly written to them saying that it’s far thinking about linking Aadhaar with the possession of the above referred to homes. “The properties which are not linked shall be taken into consideration for suitable motion underneath the Benami Transaction (Prohibition) Amended Act, 2016,” it wrote. The letter dated June 15, changed into addressed to Chief Secretaries of States and UTs, Additional Chief Secretaries of state and UTs, Lt Governor Delhi, NITI Aayog. A copy of it becomes additionally sent to the Prime Minister’s Office for the respectable report. Digitization of land statistics has already been completed in states like Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra. The linking of land facts with Aadhaar will soon comply within those states. Land statistics can be linked to the Aadhaar numbers of Pattaya’s in Andhra Pradesh.
Related Articles :
- Popular Life property believe actual property now not lifeless
- ‘Nobody was safe from it’: Edmonton blogger charged with rare hate crime
- Chad Knaus’ laptop computer with Sonoma race notes stolen
- Flooring Maintenance Tips
- Strike in opposition to belongings tax hits lifestyles in Agartala
Tags: bad haar, road hear linking, land data, be Naomi, assets, precise identification Location: India, Maharashtra, Mumbai (Bombay)
- Wrap-up: More ‘banking’ on Aadhaar
- Constitution Bench to peer if Aadhaar violates proper to privateness, human dignity: SC
- Aadhaar has to for I-T return filing, new PAN from July 1: I-T dept
- Aadhaar with secure records, a perfect to aim for
- UIDAI denies data on faux Aadhaar playing cards, says it’d effect on
- Rajiv Gandhi’s 15 paise commentary finds region in SC’s Aadhaar verdict
- Aadhaar mandatory for government co-contribution below APY
- Govt makes Aadhaar mandatory for establishing bank money owed
- Making Aadhaar should make bad go through CM Mamata Banerjee
- Aadhaar enhance tech, can cut back black cash: SC
and management software for your property, you will be able to cater to all property sizes easily. You can start with minimal features for smaller properties and then expand further, upgrade and do any relevant enhancements to the software to cater to the needs of a bigger property. It simply means that management software for real estate will grow easily as your business requirements and needs grow, so you do not have to make any replacements to the solution you already have.
4. Management software for property saves money
It may not be free, but it cannot be compared to employee and workforce wages you would need to handle without the right software—or property.
5. It saves time
This is because property management software automates complex processes, duties, and tasks that would have otherwise required lots of